Why become a member? ×

Fender American Standard Jazz V 2011 - Olympic White + Hard Case £875 Or Best Offer - *SOLD*
£875
Cambridge

NJLMusicUK

Hi all, I'm hoping to send my beloved Fender Jazz V to a new home to help fund another purchase. Serial Number US12187508.

This bass has served me very well, it sounds as good as you would expect to hear from an American Jazz!

There are a couple of knocks and paint has chipped off a couple of places, one place in particular, please see images.

Comes with the original hard case but that is very travel worn, with some snapped support feet, but it still protects the bass well enough, case interior is in great condition  .

Looking for a quick sale so if you are interested please do get in touch and make me an offer or to ask any other questions, I've knocked a bit off what I believe would have been a fair price for the condition of the finish and the case. 

Also selling a number of other basses too including a Fretless Jazz IV and 50s Reissue P-Bass

Thanks for looking!

Nick

IMG_2952 2.jpeg

IMG_2955 2.jpeg

IMG_2957 2.jpeg

IMG_2953 2.jpeg

IMG_2954 2.jpeg

IMG_2958 2.jpeg

IMG_2960 2.jpeg

IMG_2956 2.jpeg

IMG_2959 2.jpeg

IMG_2961 2.jpeg

Edited by NJLMusicUK
Pics
  • Like 3

• NJLMusicUK changed the title to Fender American Standard Jazz V 2011 - Olympic White + Hard Case £875 Or Best Offer ***SOLD ***