Why become a member? ×

FS: Atomic Bass Box (D.I./preamp/cab sim/comp/drive,headphone out and much more!) Pricedrop to 260GBP! - *SOLD*
£460
Ghent, Belgium

Bassdude BE

I did a pre-amp/multifunctional D.I. box comparison last week and since I invested a heap of money in this I now need to shift some of these pedals again to fill up the hole in my bank account.

Atomic Bass Box; pre-amp, D.I. with amp/cab sim, IR loader,modeller with onboard compressor, limiter, leveller, tube drive, OD, Fet distortion, variable EQ, aux in and headphone out.

The Atomic turned out to be the clear winner of the comparison, easily outperforming the GK plex, Tech 21 pedals and the spectradrive with its top notch amp and cab sims (the SVT + boogie 810 cab sim is sonic bliss! ❤️ ) built in compressor (based on the dbx160), limiter and leveller and variable EQ, and switchable OD/tube pre/Fet channel.

This one is brand new and boxed (these have only just become available again on the Atomic site) and in an ideal world I would definitely keep this one, but a stack of unexpected bills and the fact that I've just quit one of my bands earlier this week are forcing me to re-evaluate my priorities and put this up for grabs. I'm looking for 300GBP for this one. => Pricedrop to 260GBP

TC Electronic Spectradrive => Sold!

Shipping to UK mainland and Northern Ireland: 12GBP

(I have found a way to send it without paying the full VAT, so just give me a shout if you'ld be interested in that. 😉)

20221217_162625.jpg

20221217_162725.jpg

20221217_162546.jpg

20221217_162538.jpg

20221217_162529.jpg

20221217_162523.jpg

20221217_162807.jpg

Edited by Bassdude BE
  • Like 1

• Bassdude BE changed the title to FS: Atomic Bass Box (D.I./preamp/cab sim/comp/drive,headphone out and much more!) 300GBP
  • Bassdude BE changed the title to FS: Atomic Bass Box (D.I./preamp/cab sim/comp/drive,headphone out and much more!) Pricedrop to 260GBP!
  • Bassdude BE changed the title to FS: atomic => SOLD!