Why become a member? ×

Practice space and stuff

msb

My practice corner at the inlaw’s , I can generally manage to park myself in this little corner and let the time go. My refuge and hideaway. I use the Hotone as a headphone amp. Generally using the e500 into the C2 , but the MB200 is still here , it might wind up back home. I’m mostly using the effects in the e500 but there’s still no tremolo in the Darkglass Suite , and I do love that for some goofing around on the Bass VI , so my little knob farm is there. At the moment there’s two regular basses , a Gibson DC Jr and a Dano DC. Both shortscales. A Squier Bass VI and a Gretsch baritone. I usually limit things to four or five instruments here , and they are always changing. 
This little set up has evolved to this over the last two years , and is a lovely sandbox to play around in. It will continue to change , no doubt…9342585E-401D-410A-8AF6-8C889102E27A.thumb.jpeg.f6ebf0fb761d1e828746af3516eb7f8e.jpeg

• Like 1

Those Hotone are a nifty little piece of kit. I even used one as a preamp (via effect send/return) with an active cab. That alone is a great little rehearsal unit. I suspect that by the looks of your setup, much grander things are going on! Neat setup. All you need to do is, get a corner for the in-laws and expand! 😂