Why become a member? ×

Warwick RB Corvette active short scale bass for sale REDUCED £380 - *SOLD*
£400
Horsham, West Sussex

Martin E

SOLD Thanks for looking.

Up for sale is my 2020 Warwick RB Corvette active short scale bass. Only a couple of years old and is in really lovely condition. No dings or chips anywhere, zero fret wear. High gloss black body, 3 piece maple neck, wenge fingerboard.

Active MEC pickups, the controls are volume, pickup blend, active two band treble and bass controls - cut and boost with centre detent. The scale length is 30.75 inches, 38.5 mm nut, 20 inch FB radius. Weight is around 3.5kg a little under 8 lb.

This RB has the same hardware as the German models ie the 3D bridge, tailpiece and adjustable nut. Currently strung with a nice set of hardly broken in TI flats. Also comes with a Warwick gig bag also hardly used, and T handle truss rod adjustment tool.

Collection  from Horsham, West Sussex where you are welcome to come and try out of course.

I have no case or packing so please don't ask if I can courier. No trades thanks as I'm thinning out my collection.

Thanks for looking. Any questions please shout.

Martin

Edited by Martin E
Sold
  • Like 1

• Martin E changed the title to Warwick RB Corvette active short scale bass for sale REDUCED £380
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Martin E changed the title to Warwick RB Corvette active short scale bass for sale REDUCED £380 SOLD