Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Ibanez TMB30 Shorty For Sale - *SOLD*
£120
Milton Keynes

King Tut

I've hummed and hawed about this for a while but I really don't need four short scales in my collection. I've gigged this a bit previously with a covers band, but more recently it's been my 'just in case' bass with Stray. However I did recently gig it on a rock cruise where we supported Michael Schenker - I took it because of it's size and relative low value and needing to go in the hold on the flights out and back!!

It's a lovely resonant instrument and it's capability really outplays it's cost. Punchy and versatile. It's been fitted with a high mass bridge but happy to include the original if the new owner wants it. It has been fitted in the past with SD quarter pounders but I've reinstalled the original pickups for sale.

It's in really good condition with no major knocks or dings. There's some very light scratches on the back that were difficult to photograph but I've tried my best. It's set up with rounds with a medium/low action. Did I say it was punchy and resonant? Oh yeah - no issues with it at all, whoever buys it will, I think be pleasantly surprised how good it it!

Unfortunately, this is too similar to my Mustang PJ for me to justify keeping both. i think I'd have kept it if it wasn't for the lovely neck and maple fretboard on the Mustang.

I'm based in Milton Keynes but could possibly deliver to a station along the West Coast Main Line out of Euston so long as it wasn't going to take me all day. It doesn't come with a case but I have packing so could post it at your cost and risk, but you'd have to arrange the courier.

£120

Here's the specs from Ibanez:

https://www.ibanez.com/eu/products/detail/tmb30_1p_03.html

And pics:

Edited by King Tut
  • Like 1

• King Tut changed the title to SOLD Ibanez TMB30 Shorty For Sale SOLD