Why become a member? ×

Headrush Gigboard
£350
WR9

RussFM

I bought this Headrush Gigboard at the start of lockdown and haven't gigged it, I just used it at home and rehearsal, so it's in great condition, it still has the film over rhe screen. It does way more than I need, so I'm considering replacing it with a small preamp pedal.

It's more guitar focused than bass, but I never felt short of options. I like the Ampeg SVT head into the 8x10 amp sim or Markbass 212 IR, with a Soldano head in parallel for my dirty tone, or a Darkglass B7K, and add effects to that, but there are plenty of amps, cabs, IRs, microphone, and effects to get the tones you're looking for.

Its really easy to set up and edit with the touch screen and the tones are the best I've had from a multi effects. The four switches can be configured to switch between rigs, switch on effects, whatever you prefer. It has a looper too and can be used as audio interface for recording with reamping from the clean signal.

Comes boxed with power supply and USB cable.

Ideally collection from WR9 or meet around the West Midlands, but can post if required, though I haven't looked at what that may cost.

https://www.headrushfx.com/products/gigboard

20221006_125625.jpg

20221006_132211.jpg

Edited by RussFM