Why become a member? ×

Markbass Minimark (602) 150 / 250 watt combo. Made in Italy. - *WITHDRAWN*
£335
Gloucestershire

MungoBass

Italian made Markbass Minimark combo.

Here is what Markbass day about it.....

This compact bass combo is small but its power should not be underestimated! The Markbass Minimark Bass Combo delivers astonishing volume and power through an impressive 150W when it's used alone and reaches an astonishing 250W when combined with an extension cab. The perfect choice for rehearsing, practising or even teaching, the Minimark sports two 6 inch neodymium woofers and an on-board piezo tweeter.

The Markbass Minimark Bass Combo is more than capable for you to use within a gigging environment. The compact amp section includes level control, VLE and VPF filters, aux in, headphone out, speaker on/off switch, and balanced XLR line out. This combo amp boasts an incredibly small size and weight, which enables you to even take this bass combo with you to a gig on public transportation.

The combo is in fair condition for its age, the carpet covering has a few bobbles and the plastic corner covers do have some scuffs. There are also a few scratches to the metal matt black paint areas. However, the tone is absolutely as expected, warm and clear and surprisingly loud for such a compact unit. Even for an oldie like me, it is a very easy one hand lift! Personal opinion, but I prefer these black speaker units as opposed to the bright yellow ones - far more subtle!

I would obviously prefer collection so you can test the combo but I will happily consider shipping at the buyer’s cost and risk. I do have some strong cardboard and good bubble wrap if required.

931A7AD8-542F-449E-B022-D5DB538B7F25.jpeg

074A9A77-EC82-43C5-ABF1-147B71D425CE.jpeg

A78A2BD6-8083-4E45-9373-55EA50D80FD4.jpeg

8340445E-434B-4999-B11D-F98C658BCB1A.jpeg

A96561DE-915E-4B99-81F4-E183EA03D57D.jpeg

Edited by MungoBass
Wintdrawn
  • Like 3

Isn’t this a MiniMark 602 with 2 x 6” speakers? 

Still a great combo though - I’ve had a few over the past 10 years and bought an 802 to replace the one I have now, but then couldn’t bring myself to part with it 😂😂🙈🙈

GLWTS 👍👍

• Thanks 1

• MungoBass changed the title to Markbass Minimark (602) 150 / 250 watt combo. Made in Italy.
31 minutes ago, dodgnofski said:

Isn’t this a MiniMark 602 with 2 x 6” speakers? 

Still a great combo though - I’ve had a few over the past 10 years and bought an 802 to replace the one I have now, but then couldn’t bring myself to part with it 😂😂🙈🙈

GLWTS 👍👍

Thank you for highlighting this, you are of course correct. I’m afraid I was having a senior moment! Duly amended.

• MungoBass changed the title to Markbass Minimark (602) 150 / 250 watt combo. Made in Italy. WITHDRAWN.