Why become a member? ×

Ash Body custom shape, £70 (can be loaded with Bartolini Axis P pickup and Hipshot bridge). - *SOLD*
£70
NE Hants

The  bass body and bridge are sold. I might be putting up the pickups and Stellatone another time as separate items.

Anyone interested in this body for a project?

This was originally for a 33" fretted scale bass I'd made a couple of years ago but the neck would not settle, I even moved the bridge back a little at one point to try and compensate but to no avail, scrapped the neck, expensive choice!

This body is of three piece ash with around 10 coats of Tru Oil with tru oil sealer, it does have a few minor marks which can be finely sanded back and re-oiled if you wanted.

I am leaving the rear string ferrules, Warwick pickup screws and inserts (see pic) and small brass neck screw cups. The rear round plate does not have internal screw supports as I was going to replace them with some wenge but never got around to it.

(If you were interested in the bridge and pickups and Stellatone with the body please add that in your pm/message and we can look into those extras).

I've got close approx of weight and size as:

Weight 1.8kg

Length 46cm    Width 31cm    thick 39/40cm 

I'm guessing postage will be anything around £10-15 UK TBC.

The sound clip was with a volume control and a Stellatone T6 tone control unit which is actually a pretty good alternative to a simple tone knob (I can provide that as well).

5Bass Body Loaded.jpeg

7 Bass Body Neck inset.jpeg

8 Bass Body neck inset.jpeg

9 Bass Body Neck inset.jpeg

IMG_0338.jpeg

10 Bass Body back insert screws.jpeg

13 pups install.jpeg

14 control cavity.jpeg

1 Bass body LOADED.jpeg

Edited by mybass
  • Like 5

• mybass changed the title to SOLD......Ash Body custom shape, £70 (can be loaded with Bartolini Axis P pickup and Hipshot bridge).