Why become a member? ×

Darkglass super intelligent switch

patrikmarky

Might be a silly question..anyone know the lead required to run this ..the standard switch is a std guitar lead but doesn’t work on the super intelligent ….doesn’t seem to specify anywhere which one I need ..I have the v2 alpha/omega amp .

cheers all 

37 minutes ago, patrikmarky said:

Might be a silly question..anyone know the lead required to run this ..the standard switch is a std guitar lead but doesn’t work on the super intelligent ….doesn’t seem to specify anywhere which one I need ..I have the v2 alpha/omega amp .

cheers all 

I don't think there is a v2 of the AO amp is there, just the Microtubes 900v2....?

Which super intelligent footswithc do you have - the silver one (which is designed for the microtubes) or the blue one (which is designed for the AO). If it's the silver one, I'm pretty sure you'll need to reprogram it to use it with the AO amp.

The super intelligent footswitch is programmable through thr Darkglass suite app on pc.  I would connect your amp to the Darkglass suite and check the programming of the footswitch in there. If you can, reset it back to the defaults and try again.

Edited by Muppet