Why become a member? ×

FOR SALE!! Fender Mustang Bass 1999-2002 CIJ, Candy apple red, Competition stripes - *SOLD*
£750
Chorlton, Manchester

SUDDERS31

For sale is my 1999-2002 Fender mustang bass crafted in Japan.

These basses have become very sort after in the last few years and are getting harder to find.

Amazing build quality and that unmistakable mustang bark but with a fat low end!!

All original and in full working order.

It does have some little dents and scratches in the obvious places and as you'll see from the photos some patina on the top part of the body where sadly it came off the strap. There is no structural damage whatsoever ever though just a bit of paint came off.

sadly it doesn't come with a case or gig bag which is why I'm asking for collection in Chorlton, Manchester, UK only.

I'm downsizing my collection as I have too many basses that I don't use and this the first one to go as I already have a 1975 mustang bass that I tour with. Genuinely gutted to get rid of this but what with the cost of living and it just not being played I'd rather see it get some action like it deserves.

Please feel free to ask any questions and I will try to answer asap.

Nathan

IMG_7825.jpg

IMG_7826.jpg

IMG_7828.jpg

IMG_7830.jpg

IMG_7831.jpg

IMG_7832.jpg

IMG_7833.jpg

IMG_7834.jpg

IMG_7835.jpg

IMG_7836.jpg

IMG_7827.jpg

Edited by SUDDERS31
left serial number on photo
  • Like 1

• SUDDERS31 changed the title to SOLD! Fender Mustang Bass 1999-2002 CIJ, Candy apple red, Competition stripes