Why become a member? ×

Sale/trade Pino Palladino signature Precision Fender Custom Shop - *SOLD*
£3450
Italy

foya

Hi!

i’m thinking to sell or trade my Pino Palladino signature Custom shop Fender precision bass.

it’s from 2015, in great shape, no issues or troubles.

I’m considering trades with other Fender Precision, preferred with maple fretboard.. i know they’re rare, but I’m looking for a masterbuilt or a “fullerton” 57.. and even a “player” late ‘50 pre CBS (plus cash from my side).

😀

B38CF588-27C3-4883-B420-22990964EFDE.jpeg

Edited by foya
SOLD
  • Like 6

Hi By foya,
I believe, that I have exactly what you are looking for. A couple of years ago I bought a bass from the former head of the Fender custom shop here in Germany. His name is Gernold Linke. He is actually a guitar player, but he wanted a bass for himself. So he ordered a Pino bass with 2 differences, a maple neck and a real celluloid pickguard. It's most likely the only Pino bass with a maple neck! Due to health problems he sold some of his instruments a few years ago. That’s how I got it. I prefer rosewood necks, so I would consider a swap. The only problem is that you are living in Italy and I in Germany. I played in Firenze 2 month ago, too bad...Are you going to be in Germany anytime soon? If you’re interested drop me a line. best Peter

IMG_0022 2.HEIC IMG_0023 2.HEIC IMG_0024.HEIC IMG_0025.HEIC

• Like 1

• foya changed the title to SOLD !! Sale/trade Pino Palladino signature Precision Fender Custom Shop