Why become a member? ×

(Price Drop - now £315) Eden Nemesis RS-400, 400W 4 Ohm - Like New Condition, Discontinued - £350
£350
Glasgow

Discontinued 400W Eden amp head - very well looked after and, aside from maybe the footswitch, zero surface wear from what I can tell. I'll make sure to give everything a good clean before I send it off. These amps are no longer made and very rare to come by on the secondhand market, especially in as good a condition as this. Amp has been serviced and is in perfect working order.  Great tone-sculpting capabilities with the addition of a semi-parametric EQ, built-in compressor, distortion and "Enhance knob" that can be triggered by the included external footswitch. 

Based in Glasgow; collection preferred but can post at extra cost. Amp is currently at my mum's in Dumfries & Galloway but if reserved or bought I will aim to collect and deliver within the same week. No trades. Many thanks. 

Specs: 

- Solid state bass amplifier.3-band EQ: Bass/ Mid / Treble. 

- Additional semi-parametric EQ.

- "Enhance" filter. 

- Built-in compressor.

- Built-in distortion/overdrive.

- Effects Loop.

- AUX stereo jack input.

- XLR DI output with send level and Pre/Post EQ switch. This comes after the compressor, distortion and parametric EQ. 

- Ground lift switch. 

- Speaker output - 1/4" jack or Speakon. 

- Tuner output.

- Headphones output.

- Mute/EnhanceBypass Switch - this activates the "Enhance" knob setting. Good for taking solos or slap.

- Power: 400W RMS.

- Rack mountable (don't have the ears, unfortunately) 

- Lights up with the word "NEMESIS" in big blue letters upon switching on, if you're into that. Looks pretty rad on stage. 

- Dimensions: 23x20x6 [cm].

- Weight: 7.5 [kg].

IMG_2724jpg.thumb.jpg.e94589d6e30655bf1c8dde72b05b5912.jpg

IMG_2722.thumb.jpg.06351132d427d1d2c5721420b9bf2c87.jpg

IMG_2736jpg.jpg

IMG_2726jpg.jpg

IMG_2729.jpg

IMG_2728.jpg

IMG_2725.jpg

Edited by Stoddyboibass
Price Drop
  • Like 1

• Stoddyboibass changed the title to (Price Drop - now £315) Eden Nemesis RS-400, 400W 4 Ohm - Like New Condition, Discontinued - £350
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...