Why become a member? ×

1987 Marshall 3650 Silver Jubilee Amplifier + Marshall Fitted Flightcase – Deposit taken
£299
Bristol

Burns-bass

Here is my super-heavyweight and incredible sounding Marshall 3650 Silver Jubilee head. The output stage features two 300 watt power amps. The sound, as you'd imagine, is thunderous.

You have a lot of control with the 7-band EQ. This is an anniversary model created to celebrate Marshall's Silver Jubilee in 1986. These were built for touring musicians and it appears Marshall spared no expense building it.

The chrome cover is in excellent condition, with little use. I bought this from a pro (with the 4x10 I sold a while back), and he actually had two (and a lot of roadies, I think). 

I'm selling as I'm going 100% Class D now. I'd like to keep this if I could, but I must be realistic.

The amp itself (in the Marshall sleeve) weighs 25kg. Inside the flightcase it must be over 50kg. 

I simply can't send this as I don't know of any courier that would take it. I'm based in Bristol and happy to drive out to meet you somewhere nearby.

I will advertise this on eBay now but it'll always be cheaper on Basschat, so grab it here if you want it. 

IMG_1176.JPG

IMG_1177.JPG

IMG_1175.JPG

IMG_1178.JPG

Edited by Burns-bass
  • Like 3

• 4 months later...
  • Burns-bass changed the title to 1987 Marshall 3650 Silver Jubilee Amplifier + Marshall Fitted Flightcase – Reduced to £225
  • Burns-bass changed the title to 1987 Marshall 3650 Silver Jubilee Amplifier + Marshall Fitted Flightcase – Reduced to £199
  • Burns-bass changed the title to 1987 Marshall 3650 Silver Jubilee Amplifier + Marshall Fitted Flightcase – Deposit taken