Why become a member? ×

Two Notes Cab M+ Preamp, IR Modeller, Cab Sim Etc - *SOLD*
£170
Falkirk

Delberthot

Decided to downsize my pedal board yet again so am managing to get away without using this, although it does sound a lot richer and fuller with it.

Cab sim, reverb, EQ, valve power amp sim, noise gate and so on. For me it added what was missing when I went with IEMs, i.e. the effect of having an actual cab and amp.

The last one sold on here last week for £170 so we'll go with that.

Comes in it's original box with power supply and USB cable. One thing that I'm not sure about is that I bought an Ashdown ABM115 Compact sim so I assume that it transfers with the unit. I'm sure that someone more knowledgable than me can confirm this. I had always assumed that it would have been the 4x10" that would have been the one for me but after demoing a lot of cabs the compact 15" with two mics was perfect for me.

I've added velcro to the bottom of this so it's ready to go right onto your board

Postage can be £5.55 with Royal Mail Signed for but only covers you for £50 or Special Delivery is £8.95 and covers a value up to £500, so the full value of this.

20220523_181755.jpg

20220523_181825.jpg

20220523_181833.jpg

20220523_181838.jpg

20220523_181935.jpg

Edited by Delberthot
  • Like 1

• Delberthot changed the title to Two Notes Cab M+ Preamp, IR Modeller, Cab Sim Etc SOLD