Why become a member? ×

Ashdown CTM100 bass head and 4x10" Ashdown cab
£800
Leicester

Revok

I'm selling my beloved Ashdown CTM100 and 4x10" Ashdown cab, as we've recently upgraded to in-ear monitors in our band which means I don't need quite such a big rig (which is good for my back!) 

The CTM100 is classic ashdown with a great range of tone (and volume) for any discerning bassist. It's been serviced and PAT tested last year, and is in good working order save for a small crack in the meter and a slightly temperamental DI output.  I've got a Roqsolid cover for it also. 

The cab is a used ashdown 4x10" (410T) which works really well with the head. It's fairly well gig-worn with a couple of scuffs but it's still in good working order. It's fitted with casters so it can be moved about easily and again has a case for it. 

I'm after around £750 for both, but would be willing to split the two if the right offer was made (no trades unfortunately).  The head can be couriered (it's around 19kg in weight) but the cab would need collecting, or we'd have to make an arrangement to meet halfway etc. 

PM me if you'd like any more information or pictures. 

thanks 

IMG_1535.JPG

IMG_1536.JPG

IMG_1537.JPG

IMG_1538.JPG

IMG_1540.JPG

IMG_1541.JPG

IMG_1542.JPG

IMG_1543.JPG

• Like 6