Why become a member? ×

Fishman Platinum Pro £160 - *SOLD*
£170
Twickenham

SumOne

Sold

Fishman Platinum Pro EQ Analog Preamp, Compressor and Tuner. 

£170  £160 (collect from Twickenham or +£5 via special delivery). 

Excellent condition and perfect working order, boxed. 

This is a great bit of kit:

• Preamp: All-analog 
  • 1/4″ instrument input and 1/4″ amp output
  • DI: With XLR and ground lift and pre/post switch
  • EQ: 5-band tone control with sweep-mid and low frequency filter. 2 eq modes: guitar or bass. Notch filter, phase switch. 
  • Boost: via footswitch (LED to indicate when on) andthere's a small side dial to set the boost amount up to 12dB
  • Tuner: via footswitch that mutes output
  • Compressor: One dial, with green/orange LED to show compression amount (there's also a small side dial to adjust instrument input level). This compressor works very well, I couldn't chose whether this or the Markbass Compressore sounded beter and I think it's better than a most compressors I've tried.  
  • Runs on the usual 9v pedal power supplies (not included), or Battery powered - so I found it very useful as one pedal to do all the important things and not even need to carry a power supply. Or good as a high-end backup.
  • I've put velcro on the base but it's the type that can be removed easily. 

https://www.fishman.com/portfolio/platinum-pro-eq-di-analog-preamp/

20220406_120506.jpg

20220406_120721.jpg

20220406_120603.jpg

20220406_120555.jpg

Edited by SumOne
Sold
  • Like 1

• SumOne changed the title to Fishman Platinum Pro £160

Bump!

For this price (or more) I doubt you'll find another high quality analog preamp with 5 band EQ with sweepable mids (and what's basically LFP and HPF), boost with footswitch, Tuner/mute footswitch, Compressor, DI (via XLR and with ground lift), notch filter, fx loop, all in one solid unit with with 9v/battery.

I'm tempted to keep it as a backup/easily transported battery powered option so I'm reluctant to reduce the price any more but could do with selling it to help fund the Pod Go I recently bought.

• SumOne changed the title to Sold. Fishman Platinum Pro £160