Why become a member? ×

Sadowsky MV5 Metro V with VTC natural, maple, immaculate, with hard case - *SOLD*
£1800
High Wycombe, Bucks

BassedinBucks

For Sale: Sadowsky MV5 Metro with maple neck and fingerboard, plus hard case.

I bought this two months ago on this forum and it is a stunning bass, immaculate condition and sounds superb. I am only selling because I've now bought the NYC version.

The bass was bought new in August 2020 so is only 18 months old, there is not a mark on it (some very light swirling on the scratch plate but zero other marks or fret wear).

This was made in Japan and is the usual very high Sadowsky quality and finish. It only weighs 8.8lb. It has newly fitted DR Hi-Beams. String spacing looks like 18mm with my ruler.

Comes with a generic ABS hard case in good condition. I have the Sadowsky warranty form, allen keys, original receipt and controls guide.

It is fitted with Sadowsky Hum-cancelling J pickings, the controls are Volume, Pickup Blend, Treble roll-off (Vintage Tone Control) With Pre-Amp Bypass, Bass Boost, Treble Boost, and also Hipshot tuners. All round, a top quality bass, lovely to play and very wide tonal range. You won't find one in this condition at this price.

I have a cardboard box this can be shipped in so happy to post in UK only for £15 uninsured. Can do insurance but would cost a bit more. If you live nearby and want to have a look and a play, you're welcome.

IMG_2170.JPG

IMG_2171.JPG

IMG_2173.JPG

IMG_2174.JPG

IMG_2175.JPG

IMG_2176.JPG

IMG_2177.JPG

IMG_2178.JPG

IMG_2179.JPG

IMG_2181.JPG

Edited by BassedinBucks
Now SOLD - please close
  • Like 10

• BassedinBucks changed the title to *SOLD* Sadowsky MV5 Metro V with VTC natural, maple, immaculate, with hard case