Why become a member? ×

Pink Floyd - 5 Basslines For 5 Great Songs (With TABS)

BassLard

Hi there low frequency fellas. I recently sat and put myself to make one more of this type of videos I actually shared here before.

This is some sort of compilation playing around some basslines for a couple of tunes from a band that despite not being so famous their bass work, was always amongst my favorites for various reasons: Pink Floyd.

It all started since sometime ago I got a pack of backing tracks that were pretty well done and couldn´t resist myself to give them a try, and in the process found out some of them were a bit more interesting than I expected to jam along. The only one I had to program drums myself was "Let There Be More Light" which is some sort of a deeper cut than the rest of the tunes which are pretty well known, but I wanted to include anyway. Probably the biggest miss here is "Hey You" which is originally played with a fretless bass and frankly couldn´t make it to sound decent enough with my regular Jazz Bass (I don´t have a fretless :( )

Well, that is about it. I hope you enjoy it and feel free to share your thoughts about anything related to the video.

Thanks for listening/watching!

• Like 1