Why become a member? ×

The herd

Rayman

SO after some years out of the game, and having sold up everything,  my Stingrays, Fenders etc, I'm starting my collection over, and these are the first few to come in:

Top: 90s Aria Integra 5, MIK, nice thing, low action, heavy, but very playable.

Top left: MIK 90s Aria Integra 4 with Bartolini pups. Light, lovely tone, low action.

Top left: 80s Sunn Mustang. My favourite. Very heavy, but a beautiful tone, nice neck, and plays beautifully with the tapewounds. KiOgon loom, .1 cap, warm P bass tone, old school.

Bottom left: 90s MIK Hohner B Bass. Immense bass, beautifully made, loads of grunt, easy to play, modern sounding, such a nice neck.

Bottom right: MIK 90s Yamaha RBX460. Plays itself, TI flats are perfect for it, P bass ish tones, and although the pickups aren't the most exciting, it has its sound, and it's awesome. 

80s MIJ Hohner Tele in the middle, had it from new, changed colour about 5 times, but its still here, and it'll never leave. Literally the only guitar I've always kept. 

I want.... Stingray,  MIJ Marcus Jazz, P bass, something fretless, etc etc, but who knows what will come in next.

20220301_142710.jpg

• Like 4