Why become a member? ×

POTENTIALLY TRADING/NOT SELLING: STINGRAY SPECIAL - *WITHDRAWN*
£1800
Northampton / London / Can Drive/post

Ander87

So, I have two stunning Stingray Special basses - reminiscent of my first SR5 Special in Cruz Teal - best basses I've ever owned/played.

They're both similar and slightly different in that the dropped copper is slightly snappier and lighter, the charcoal sparkle rounder and heavier. Both 3.75kg and 3.90kg respectively.

Both with original case and candy.

I need two basses and I'm happy with both of them, however I could consider swapping one or another for the following:

1) Stingray Special 4HH or 5HH- just to try that out and see if it's worth it - I like sparkly and pastel colours

2) Stingray / Stingray Special SLO (jazz neck one) - roasted neck, special editions, etc

3) Alpher Cobia/Mako V2, PJ, MM pickups, active or passive - painted and not just untreated/natural woods. Love that callida finish

Any of the above must be under 4kg - same or similar value to my Specials, happy to adjust with a bit of cash (a bit!) where reasonable.

As you can see I'm just trying to make a great duo into something slightly different/more variety, but I'm not interested in any other bass that is not those three options. If nothing turns up on that end I will happily keep these two, one with flats and the other with rounds, to spice things up. 

I am definitely keeping one or another... Or both, ha!

image.thumb.png.ecdc4924390e9303981bda816185bdaa.png

image.thumb.png.3dc99b79cf023e56b0e9f0fe5899ebbd.png

image.thumb.png.d8dad8d31a044872a6b902b749f52618.png

image.thumb.png.b9facc8a590487a1ca86eec632b71626.png

Edited by Ander87
  • Like 6

• Ander87 changed the title to WITHDRAWN: STINGRAY SPECIALS