Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

For Sale or Trade: Hamstead Subspace As New Boxed - Price Drop, now £165 - *SOLD*
£195
London

realmasslove

Hi Everyone,

I have decided to part with my brilliant Hamstead Subspace. The pedal is in as new condition, as it has never left my home, and I have never gigged or rehearsed with it. Comes with the box and all the paperwork from Hamstead. 

If you are reading this, you are probably familiar with this pedal. It’s a fantastic bit of kit as you can use it as a clean preamp with Bass and Treble EQ, light overdrive, distortion, or fuzz pedal. It has three clipping circuits that you can choose from, a parallel dry control. The EQ can be set before the clipping circuit or after it, making this very specific about the drive tone you want. It's an all-analogue design, and the switch is from GigRick, so it’s soft and absolutely silent.

The pedal sounds incredible, and the versatility is mind-blowing, to be honest. I bought it for a project that never happened, so it’s sad to see it sitting on my shelf unused. It’s meant to be played or used in the studio to fine-tune your overdrive or distortion sound.

I am looking to sell, but I can do a partial/full trade as well. Things I am looking for:

·      A good passive/active DI box

·      Bass preamps

·      A fuzz pedal (no particular model, run them by me)

Tracked and insured postage in the UK included. The pedal is in SE London, can meet as well.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_0266.jpg

IMG_0264.jpg

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0270.jpg

IMG_0271.jpg

IMG_0272.jpg

IMG_0269.jpg

Edited by realmasslove
  • Like 4

• realmasslove changed the title to For Sale or Trade: Hamstead Subspace As New Boxed - Price Drop
  • realmasslove changed the title to For Sale or Trade: Hamstead Subspace As New Boxed - Price Drop, now £170
  • realmasslove changed the title to For Sale or Trade: Hamstead Subspace As New Boxed - Price Drop, now £165
  • realmasslove changed the title to For Sale or Trade: Hamstead Subspace As New Boxed SOLD