Why become a member? ×

1972 Fender Jazz - *WITHDRAWN*
£4200
Manchester

josh3184

This is a Fender Jazz bass from 1972. All original, includes original hard case and pickup/bridge covers. You know what this is! Plays great, slim and fast neck. Good condition for its age, small dings and scratches but nothing major. Finish still looks great. In terms of things to point out- there is a small screw hole in the body near the heel or the neck where I assume the strap pin was moved at some point, the nut was replaced around 2013 (I've added a photo of the nut so you can see that the binding is undamaged from this) and the tone pot was temporarily taken out for a short while but is now back in the bass so it's all original again.

I have a few other pictures from the previous owner but won't post them publicly without permission, let me know if you'd like to see them. Previous owner toured with some very large bands but again wouldn't want to share publicly without their permission (I believe they're on Basschat).

This is another bass that I really love but don't play a lot. As such this is more of a feeler; if someone is willing to pay my asking price then great and if not then I'm more than happy to hold onto it.

I'm vaguely open to trades but it'd have to be something quite special or alternatively something that has more than one of my instruments in the trade. I'm looking to slim down the collection so cash is much preferred. I am open to postage but would prefer collection if possible.

Withdrawn from sale

Edited by josh3184
  • Like 3

• 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • josh3184 changed the title to 1972 Fender Jazz - withdrawn