Why become a member? ×

EMG PJ-X Set for Sale - *SOLD*
£50
London

image0.thumb.jpeg.fe365c6f349ad220a122af03db5051d7.jpegimage1.thumb.jpeg.310b58f96cb1afe98869f6de4dc1375e.jpeg

They're EMGs. 

They're the latest X-Series (more headroom/more dynamic/less sterile).

They've got actual dust from music venues on them. 

And they come in a shade of black that's called Santa Rosa Ebony. Ok, this last bit is a lie. But, for reasons you can't work out, you're still reading this advert. You've only got yourself to blame. Back to the pickups. 

Rather than go into a rabbit hole via our North American cousins at TalkBass, have a gander at this chap using (and comparing) these pickups:

With his dry delivery and 'just crawled out from under a rock' complexion, there's something slightly British about Rodney McG. Enjoy the clips. 

Blah blah blah blah....these are being sold for £50. It'll be about a fiver for postage in Blighty. A bargain. Genuinely. 

This sale is for the pickups only. I'm not a pot dealer in this instance (and that's short for 'potentiometer').  

Note: If you have an 'original recipe' PJ set in situ on your bass, you'll need to purchase a active tone pot to get these bad boys to work. 

These pickups work. They sound great. And if you find them too bright you can, dog forbid, turn the tone knob down a bit for a more passive 'vibe'. Yes, I said vibe. It's how I roll. Ultimately, t's better to have highs on tap and be able to tame them than to tweak something that isn't there to begin with. 

Edited by denki109

• denki109 changed the title to EMG PJ-X Set for Sale (Sold)