Why become a member? ×

Stuff for sale -FX, pedal case, power, lead, strings, guitar amp speaker

I'm having a continued clearout of stuff I haven't used and am unlikely to in the near future.

Marshall Supervibe SV-1 chorus - stereo chorus with a sort of vibrato thing. £20 + £4.00 postage

BYOC Large Beaver fuzz - Triangle era Big Muff clone. I bought it built, it never really worked properly so I sent it to e-fects.co.uk to be looked at and was told it was soldered together by somebody who wasn't very good at soldering. I managed to source a complete set of innards from the BYOC distributor in the UK and sent it back to e-fects who built it for me, so it now works perfectly and has been pro-assembled I guess. £45 + £4.00 postage

Keeley modded Boss SD-1 - I think this is the 5 star mod with the diode switch which seems to give a fair boost - I wouldn't sell it, except it's not on my current pedalboard and I could do with the cash. The op amp chips are fitted in a socket which allows you to swap them around for different tone - it currently has an RC4558 chip, which is what went into original TS808s, and the standard chip in the spare socket if you want to switch it over. I will also send the 3 different op amps which you can try out for different sounds. Never used this with bass so no idea what it would be like. £70 + £4.00 postage

Boss BCB-3 pedalcase - this is the original made in Japan version with the metal hinges. 100% intact (ie no broken clips) - I doubt that as an MIJ version it's worth anymore than the new BCB3 - let's say £30 - I had to send a BCB30 back to Boss for repair once and I think it cost me about £6.00 - so I'll set that as postage cost and refund the difference if there is any.

Boss PSA240 - 240v Boss power supply. £20 + £3.00 postage

Fender 12' lead - this is one of the Fender Gold cables (it could even be a Platinum, but I'm pretty sure it's Gold). No idea whether it's for guitar or bass, but I used it for both and it was ok. About £25 new - £13? £3 postage

Fender 8250ML 45-110TW (taperwound) - these are the ones you can string through and the tapered bit sits on the saddle (E string) - £12 + £1.50 postage

HH Invader 12" speaker - Took this out of my Laney guitar combo, think it's rated to 70w. It's a heavy bugger so £30 + £10 to ship it.

I think that's the lot for now. Most of it formed part of my bass rig, which now I am bassless, is sort of unused and I use OBBM leads these days, so whilst I should probably keep the Fender lead, I've still got some spares and they all take up room! PM for more info

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...