Why become a member? ×

Jazz Bass...more pics added

thebeat

Just bought my self another bass and have decided to move this one on.

It's a parts bass consisting of the following: Fender American deluxe jazz body in Oly White with an Allparts block and bound maple neck, fitted with Hipshot tuners and a Hipshot D-tuner, Schaller strap locks also fitted. Pups are Seymour Duncans, bridge is Bad AssII with precut saddles. Also fitted with a Varitone control plate and side mounted jack...plate has switch to bypass varitone plate. Body itself was originally thru body stringing but i had to move the bridge back on the body to achieve intonation as the AmDlx jazz bass is fitted with a 22 fret neck and the Allparts neck is only 20 frets, this means that although the thru body holes can be seen on the back of the bass, they cant be used...ferrules are still in place so it all looks pretty tidy. Body itself is unmarked but neck has some marks on binding where it looks like someone has dressed the frets...the frets themselves have plenty of life left in them

Asking £350 posted...payment by Bank Transfer only.

Will post more detailed pics tomorrow.

Edited by thebeat

[quote name='thebeat' post='456954' date='Apr 7 2009, 11:18 PM']Just bought my self another bass and have decided to move this one on.

It's a parts bass consisting of the following: Fender American deluxe jazz body in Oly White with an Allparts block and bound maple neck, fitted with Hipshot tuners and a Hipshot D-tuner, Schaller strap locks also fitted. Pups are Seymour Duncans, bridge is Bad AssII with precut saddles. Also fitted with a Varitone control plate and side mounted jack...plate has switch to bypass varitone plate. Body itself was originally thru body stringing but i had to move the bridge back on the body to achieve intonation as the AmDlx jazz bass is fitted with a 22 fret neck and the Allparts neck is only 20 frets, this means that although the thru body holes can be seen on the back of the bass, they cant be used...ferrules are still in place so it all looks pretty tidy. Body itself is unmarked but neck has some marks on binding where it looks like someone has dressed the frets...the frets themselves have plenty of life left in them

Asking £350 posted...payment by Bank Transfer only.

Will post more detailed pics tomorrow.

[/quote]

My that precision is gorgeous!!!! hold on a minute :) bump for a great looking jazz!!! - lee

Edited by lee650