Why become a member? ×

Musicman Stingray 4 string unlined fretless, black, 1994 Price drop - *SOLD*
£1500
Watford

theoldslapper

Hi All

Edit, price drop to £1300, last chance before it goes to eBay or Reverb etc.

I am not much of a poster but have lurked for many years and am a frequent flyer on various Wal forums and have a good eBay record. 

I bought this Stingray back in 2013 to scratch a (Pino) itch to see if I could get used to a fretless. Loved it and played it a fair bit but need 5 string really. Finally bought a 5 string this Christmas and despite being tempted to hang onto this I will not play it so it needs to find a new home.

I bought it in Bristol from a pro player and it has some chips in the lacquer as the pics detail. Not a mint bass but in very good condition other than the chips and nothing noticeable from the front view. Amazing player and weight is around 9lb using bathroom scale technique. Very happy for you to come an try it out if you can get to NW London.

I appreciate these are a little hard to find currently so I have priced according to what I see on Reverb and eBay etc. I will consider close offers. Serial number matches spec on EBMM database and i have not changed anything so I believe it is completely original.

IMG_6664.JPG

IMG_6665.JPG

IMG_6666.JPG

IMG_6667.JPG

IMG_6668.JPG

IMG_6669.JPG

IMG_6670.JPG

IMG_6671.JPG

IMG_6672.JPG

IMG_6673.JPG

IMG_6674.JPG

Edited by theoldslapper
SOLD
  • Like 15

• theoldslapper changed the title to Musicman Stingray 4 string unlined fretless, black, 1994 Price drop
  • 2 months later...
  • theoldslapper changed the title to Musicman Stingray 4 string unlined fretless, black, 1994 SOLD