Why become a member? ×

Warwick "vintage" pickups (two off)

hi

i have two MEC pickups from a rockbass streamer

i brought the bass from ebay in october, took it to bits, stripped it, primed it and was going to paint it a cool greeny blue colour and give it to my girl friend who played bass but had to get rid of hers for money reasons.

anyway, single now :) so i have plans to fill the pickup holes and replace with a singel p bass pup or somthing - love the neck - not a fan of big ballsy warwick tone so im gonna try somthign a little different.

any offers on the pickups? they are identicle so i will sell them individualy if needed. or would swap for other pickups.

would sell with the springs that go underneath. possibly with pots and knobs too....

cheers
karl

Edited by karlthebassist

[quote name='karlthebassist' post='455914' date='Apr 6 2009, 09:12 PM']hi

i have two MEC pickups from a rockbass streamer

i brought the bass from ebay in october, took it to bits, stripped it, primed it and was going to paint it a cool greeny blue colour and give it to my girl friend who played bass but had to get rid of hers for money reasons.

anyway, single now :) so i have plans to fill the pickup holes and replace with a singel p bass pup or somthing - love the neck - not a fan of big ballsy warwick tone so im gonna try somthign a little different.

any offers on the pickups? they are identicle so i will sell them individualy if needed. or would swap for other pickups.

would sell with the springs that go underneath. possibly with pots and knobs too....

cheers
karl[/quote]what are the sizes,many thanks

[quote name='mikhay77' post='455931' date='Apr 6 2009, 10:37 PM']what are the sizes,many thanks[/quote]

the sizes are 44x105mm

[url="http://shop.warwick.de/product_info.php/info/p508_Vintage-Style-Humbucker--4--or-5-string.html"]http://shop.warwick.de/product_info.php/in...r-5-string.html[/url]

thats them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...