Why become a member? ×

Source Audio Programmable EQ Price reviewed down to £80!!!! - *SOLD*
£110
Leeds

petergales

Had second thoughts and realised I've over-priced this so now £80!!!!!

Mine is up for sale. It’s a great, versatile pedal with lots of options but I realise now that it’s a bit too well-spec’d for my needs so it needs to go. It's in excellent condition and complete with box and user manual.

The Source Audio website has this to say about it:

The Programmable EQ packs plus or minus 18dB of range over seven frequency bands, plus an additional frequency band at 62Hz, accessible via the Octave Extend function. Engaging the Octave Extend systematically optimizes the pedal’s frequency spectrum to accommodate the specific frequency range of the bass. The pedal also offers a substantial clean boost of up to 12dB. Use the clean boost for an entirely transparent volume increase or give your amp the front-end push needed for an aggressive natural break-up. Once you've dialed in the desired guitar or bass tone, save it in one of four programmable user presets. Each preset is easily accessible via the hands-free footswitch scrolling function. Simply hold down the footswitch and let the pedal scroll through each preset at an adjustable rate — release to engage. The pedal’s MIDI input also provides remote access for switching presets, controlling parameters, and engaging/bypassing the effect. 

I am happy to post at buyer’s expense, probably about £10

IMG_1471.jpeg

Edited by petergales
Item sold

• petergales changed the title to Source Audio Programmable EQ Price reviewed down to £80!!!!
  • petergales changed the title to Source Audio Programmable EQ Price reviewed down to £80!!!! ***SOLD***