Why become a member? ×

Beaten up, natural finish old Squier bass, free to whoever wants to come collect it....

BassJase

Righty-ho,
I've had this sat around for bloody years and i'm never going to get around to doing anything with it, so its up here as a freebie to anyone interested....

Its actually a Squier bass from the early 90's, but i've never seen one in the same shape since. It began life as being black, then I sanded it to its natural finish as it is now.
If you wanted to get it up and running again you'd need new everything, (pups, bridge, jack) maybe the meachineheads are ok but I think the rest is kaput.
But the neck has a lovely fast slim profile to it, and when it was my main gigging bass (around '94) it sounded bloody lovely.

Anyway, its here with me in North London (Enfield) and I want it gone, so first to collect it can have it.
Please don't ask me to post it because I really can't be arsed to box it up and make the trip to the post office, unless you were gonna offer me some strings or straplocks or something, then I might be persuaded.... :)

Anyway, here it is. The pics are crap, but then its not exactly a 2G custom bass....

Edited by BassJase