Why become a member? ×

Soundlab Micro Mixer Four channel stereo mixer. £15 delivered

Soundlab Micro Mixer G105F
Four channel stereo mixer OR 8 channel mono mixer, all changed with the press of a button.
Powered via 9V D.C. (not supplied) or a 9V battery.

8 3/4" inputs, each with a volume control.
Two output volume controls, left and right for stereo.
1 3/4" output.

Simple volume alteration, about the size of 3 'BBQ' match sized match boxes stacked on top of each other.
Weighs...really really light, this is more than portable.

I have used it the day i bought it then was given another mixer so this is going spare.
I bought it a week ago, it's in 'as new' condition apart from the box has a few knocks but that has no effect on the mixer.
Also there's no manual, none was included when bought, but you dont need one. All the info if on the box then just plug in and go.

I have used it to do some recording on my Micro BR and it sounded good. No tone loss, i plugged in my acoustic bass, and also using a realllly bad mic. (unbranded stuff someone had in their cupboard) and again, it worked great.

I'm looking for...£15 posted (first class delivery) This is slightly less than the cheapest online price i could find, and reflects that it's 'as new' and used once.
(paypal is fine or bank transfer)

any takers?

Enjoy.

Edited by ash_sak

[quote name='shinhoman' post='453796' date='Apr 4 2009, 01:05 AM']damn id really like to take this off you but i haven't got any cash atm.

ill get back to you on this,

dan[/quote]

alright-y

Given the current rate of interest i think it'll still be here.
But i shall keep it safe.

Enjoy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...