Why become a member? ×

[WITHDRAWN] [Please delete listing] Ibanez TMB30 SHORT SCALE bass for sale! Mint green, NEW, £150 including UK shipping
£150
Peterborough

BabyBlueSound

Ibanez TMB30 SHORT SCALE bass for sale! Brand new. All I have done is I have opened the box, inspected it and played around with it for a few minutes only. Still got the foil on the pickguard and the pickups (so those are not scratches on the pickguard).

Has a small weird chip on the fretboard AFTER the last fret (see photos), so it's a minor cosmetic issue (played this same TMB30 bass at a friend, that had small inconsistencies in the build too, seems "standard" for this price range).

Happy to answer any and all questions, I can take some closeup photos about specific parts if you want me to, etc.

The £150 includes UK delivery (with Parcelforce, but if you prefer any other courier, let me know, and we can adjust the price accordingly). It will be double-boxed of course for safe delivery. Alternatively you can collect in person from Peterborough in which case it's yours for a mere £130!

You might want to ask: why am I selling? Well I actually got 2 of these accidentally, looked like it became out of stock when I ordered it so I ordered it from Ebay too - but my original order still arrived, which I have already played and re-stringed etc, so I can't call that brand new. This bass is from Zoundhouse by the way.

IMG_20210930_122323.jpg

IMG_20210930_122313.jpg

IMG_20210930_122128.jpg

IMG_20210930_122058.jpg

Edited by whave
sale withdrawn
  • Like 1

By the way there seems to be a serious shortage of these short scale Ibanez basses at least in the UK (unless you want the boring black coloured one), it took me quite some effort to get one (and then I ended up with two :) ). Some shops are promising stock availability anywhere between November and FEBRUARY 2022. So that's why I decided not to send it back to Germany (and the costs too of course) but rather try to sell it here, hoping someone else is longing for a nice short scale practice bass whom I can help :) 

Edited by whave
spelling
  • Like 1

• BabyBlueSound changed the title to [WITHDRAWN] [Please delete listing] Ibanez TMB30 SHORT SCALE bass for sale! Mint green, NEW, £150 including UK shipping
  • Silvia Bluejay locked this topic