Why become a member? ×

ACS Live! Ambient Belt Pack for ACS IEM
£250
Norwich

Hi bass chums.

It’s time for me to buy some new in ears, because my ears have outgrown my current moulds, and I’ve decided to go for some without the active “Live!” system from ACS... mainly because they only make a passive system now 😆

If you’re looking at this then you probably already know what it does, but it only works with the ACS T1 in ear monitors that have tiny microphones in them for picking up ambient stage sound. If I could have this same setup again I probably would, but as I say, they don’t make it any more.

They used to sell this unit for £400+.

This one is still in great shape, all works well. It’s always been kept and used in the leather pouch they made for it, and been stored in a hard shell peli case between gigs. It’s in top condition!

I’ll also include two right angle, mini jack cables (made one as a spare in case the other failed, but it never did) that are used to connect the pack to your wireless IEM receiver or monitor feed from the desk.

This pack will only work with the 12 pin connector that comes with the ACS IEM’s. I’m not sure if it’s a proprietary plug, but I’ve not seen it used on any other band or music related stuff. Apologies if I’m wrong on that, I’m just reiterating that it won’t work unless you have the T1 IEM’s (or possibly a different model made around the same time, I’ll let you research that). Anyway, if you’re looking at this you’re probably thinking of buying it as a spare or replacement and have the plugs already.

I’ve taken some pics of it with the batteries in so you can see it working, but I will not be sending it with batteries.

I can post anywhere in the world for the appropriate postage fee. It will be very well and carefully wrapped, bagged, boxed, taped securely before posting of course.

*offers welcome*... no trades 🤘

Give me a call or text or WhatsApp or email or BassChat message if you are interested or have any questions.

Thanks

Joe

[email protected]

E88AB7DF-693A-43DE-9262-2613545FF621.jpeg

7DE7556E-C096-4DE7-928C-F097EAC42B7E.jpeg

1CD7BFDA-8F09-44DE-B8C8-8231BC7AAB45.jpeg

62573385-92A2-464E-ABFE-A73BAEBEA7DC.jpeg

877E0217-DF48-4718-B99C-445020DF1D42.jpeg

976514DC-41F5-41CD-8293-E981864A3559.jpeg

FAA890B7-68FC-4B98-9FCE-C046CC83B9D9.jpeg

Edited by Jumanji