Why become a member? ×

GFI System Synesthesia - Anyone here tried one?

pantherairsoft

Having tired most multi modulation pedals, I'm keep to turn my gave to the Synesthesia. I'm particularly interested in any user experiences with bass as the pedal does not appear to have a blend control (unless that's hidden deep within the menu and user manual) - I'm wondering how able you are to balance modulation tones with clean bass tones.

If you have any first hand experience with this pedal, please let me know!

Thanks.

2 minutes ago, GisserD said:

my guitarist friend has one. im pretty sure the tweak knob is a dry/wet mix on most patches.

This is good to know - I was getting that impression from some videos, but the manual doesn't actually tell you what the knobs do per patch (I assume because the onboard display does!). Thanks!

29 minutes ago, pantherairsoft said:

This is good to know - I was getting that impression from some videos, but the manual doesn't actually tell you what the knobs do per patch (I assume because the onboard display does!). Thanks!

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/1926136/Gfi-System-Synesthesia.html?page=7&term=dry&selected=3#manual

quick search for mix confirms it

• Haha 1