Why become a member? ×

TRADED - Walrus Audio Slö
£150
Derby, UK

pantherairsoft

NOW TRADED

Hi all,

I recently picked up a few reverbs while assembling my board for a new ambient project. I was fairly sure the Slö was going to be the ultimate winner for me in this quest, however it just got pipped by the Nuenaber Immerse. Ironically, the Slö officially has my favourite Reverb tone of all time, in the 'Dream' setting - that thing is glorious (even nicer than the famous Neunaber 'wet' tone IMO), but the Immerse does a little bit more and the stereo inputs have won out for recording purposes. I've tried to justify keeping both so I can still use that 'Dream' tone, but I need to be realistic - lots of other toys to buy.

This pedal has a range of reverbs, modulation waveforms and different latching/momentary functions, which all meld together to create some gorgeous textures.

This is in excellent condition, boxed, with all the goodies (bag, pick, sticker etc etc). I'm asking £150 posted in the UK (you're also welcome to collect in Derby and I'll knock off a fiver), or, I'm open to trades on anything odd and textural (but not another reverb) for use with my new ambient project - glitchy (though not overly aggressive), bit crush, crazy tremolo effects, oddness - I'll consider it all. TRADED

Thanks,

Shep 

IMG_3440.jpg

IMG_3441.jpg

IMG_3442.jpg

IMG_3443.jpg

Video demo:

Edited by pantherairsoft

• MB1 locked this topic