Why become a member? ×

Fender P Body

Mr Fudge

Fender Jap body ( I won this on ebay for £70) last year. It was listed as Fender Jap and I assume it is although I cant see any stamps to prove 0r disprove this. Reasonable condition with one or two dinks that should show up on pictures. Body is light weight.

Brand new Wizzard Thumpers installed (£50)

Tort scratch (£25 ebay)

Chunky Schaller bridge (£20 from this forum)

This can all be yours for £120 posted UK. I don't use it and have more Jazz gas.

Cheers.

Edited by Mr Fudge

Just to clear a few things up. My original post wasn't the clearest. I was typing it out with half an eye on the apprentice!

For sale is the Fender P body. With Schaller bridge, tort guard and wizzard thumpers included. £120 posted UK.

I took the above pics with a standard US '97 jazz neck on with fender schaller tuners and a drop D hipshot ( Im giving this detail because I may move the neck on also)

I don't know the weight ( I'll ask the mrs if we have got any kitchen scales tonight ) but I know this body is lighter than my '97 Jazz body.

I originally put the bass together and added a jap 62RI jazz neck. Then I put the jap neck on my standard'97 US and a star was born.

Im selling to fund a passive jap 75RI body.

Edited by Mr Fudge