Why become a member? ×

SOLD - TC Electronic MimiQ Mini Doubler
£59
Dumfries and Galloway

PunkPonyPrincess

(Trades wide I am looking for a small expression pedal — along the lines of a Dunlop DVP4/Mini X — to control DSP so expression or USB is fine)

I’m selling my Mimiq Mini Doubler. A very very effective signal doubler and audio “thicknesser” Place after, say, an overdrive unit before a noise gate and it has a really nice beefing up effect. Place it before an overdrive and it has a deeper more complex harmonic quality to the distortion. 

Its just one of those really useful pedals that you might want to drop in to add extra audio depth to a guitar chug or bass slap. It also works really well after or before a flanger/phase type effect, it also adds some nice complex shimmer/swell/phase variations and qualities to reverb tails in a subtle way that many reverbs don’t offer. One of the nice things to use it with is before/after a CE1 Chorus Ensemble copy and it adds that slight softer swell the clones don’t quite pull off.

I’m clearing out my pedalboard for 2021. I bought it just before christmas but decided to implement my pedalboard in DSP signal chains (hence I’m on the lookout for small expression pedals) rather than constantly swapping over physical pedals and changing their order. But if you’re old school and like a physical object that does a single job well, and thats what it does, then this is the pedal for you.

Thanks for coming to my sales pitch.

D2897A72-D57F-4B93-9DBB-AC02322D0CE9.jpeg

0CB201F9-D4E7-4660-B5C4-D1624578C917.jpeg

07D6ED0F-9FA9-41BD-8AF8-BF74AE003DAC.jpeg

0812FBEA-9EA5-44CF-9CDE-3B56D4ECC5D3.jpeg

EB6FEF6E-45A7-413B-8229-80B3E5CFD8BC.jpeg

51A651D8-B03C-4551-A1DB-A2D223E508C4.jpeg

Edited by PunkPonyPrincess

• MB1 locked this topic