Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Zoom B3n - as new - UK postage inc.
£95

Bass Culture

It's that time again.  That time being when it dawns on me, yet again, that I can't be arsed learning how to use the latest multi-fx pedal I've bought (well, bought about 2 years ago in this case).  Over the years I have made a habit of purchasing the latest 'must have' multi-fx pedal and have had a Zoom B9.1u and a Boss something-or-other in the past (possibly more, I forget) before picking this fabulous (if you are anyone other than me) Zoom B3n a couple of years or so ago.  I really don't know why I keep doing this but this is the latest device that I plugged in for a night or two after it was delivered, got really enthusiastic about the huge variety and range of high quality sounds I found, then put back in the box and left it largely untouched save for one or two half hearted attempts to master it since.  It's not like it's even complicated, it's simply that my age (57), but mostly my low boredom threshold, mitigate against ever making full use of this great pedal.  If you are reading this you likely already know all about.  At least I hope you do as I am woefully under qualified to do justice to the comprehensive range of effects and amp simulations it offers, as well as looper and drum tracks too.  Here's what Zoom says if you d need the blurb: https://zoomcorp.com/en/gb/multi-effects/bass-effects/b3n/ 

Anyway this is genuinely like new, having had the most minimal bedroom use only.  It's boxed and bagged, complete with PSU and instructions, and a list of all the effects etc. it has.  It's just wasted on me.  Price includes delivery to mainland UK.  My feedback's here:

And photos of yer actual item for sale here:

20201210_193942_001 20201210_193854

Edited by Bass Culture
  • Like 1

• MB1 locked this topic