Why become a member? ×

Eden D410XLT 8ohm

I try avoid doing feelers, but this is why I'm doing it now.

I've got a perfectly good Eden D410XLT in good condition that I have recently got a cover made and a set of castors from Eden's UK distributor. I'm perfectly happy with it ...it's not the pro's touring choice for nothing. However, there's some goal post shifting going on. I leave the cab in the band's trailer after gigs, and when the trailer is used for other things (like moving motorcycles) the gear comes out and lives in the guitarist's printing works. But he's saying his use of the storage area might change very soon and it would be better if I brought my gear to and from each gig.

With my D115 and stuff, that's a bit difficult for me. I can probably do that with the D210 that I've just got from 2x18 but not with the 4x10. I have no photos and the cab is with the band's gear in Guiseley near Leeds, with the next gig being on the 28th March.

So, I'm thinking it would be easier for all concerned if I find it a new home. But I've no photos for now and it isn't in my possesion until the 28th, hence the feeler. But if you fancied it, then it could give you time to sell anything you might need to replace. I've invested about £370 in buying the cab (from Molan) and getting the cover made and the castors in. But I'm open to offers below that. Maybe open to trade for another 8ohm (smaller) cab.

[quote name='Born 2B Mild' post='438967' date='Mar 19 2009, 09:59 AM']I try avoid doing feelers, but this is why I'm doing it now.

I've got a perfectly good Eden D410XLT in good condition that I have recently got a cover made and a set of castors from Eden's UK distributor. I'm perfectly happy with it ...it's not the pro's touring choice for nothing. However, there's some goal post shifting going on. I leave the cab in the band's trailer after gigs, and when the trailer is used for other things (like moving motorcycles) the gear comes out and lives in the guitarist's printing works. But he's saying his use of the storage area might change very soon and it would be better if I brought my gear to and from each gig.

With my D115 and stuff, that's a bit difficult for me. I can probably do that with the D210 that I've just got from 2x18 but not with the 4x10. I have no photos and the cab is with the band's gear in Guiseley near Leeds, with the next gig being on the 28th March.

So, I'm thinking it would be easier for all concerned if I find it a new home. But I've no photos for now and it isn't in my possesion until the 28th, hence the feeler. But if you fancied it, then it could give you time to sell anything you might need to replace. I've invested about £370 in buying the cab (from Molan) and getting the cover made and the castors in. But I'm open to offers below that. Maybe open to trade for another 8ohm (smaller) cab.[/quote]

I have an eden 115xl its 8ohm, smaller and lighter and a great cab,swap with cash?

[quote name='grimbeaver' post='439699' date='Mar 19 2009, 08:41 PM']I have an eden 115xl its 8ohm, smaller and lighter and a great cab,swap with cash?[/quote]
And light they are. Thanks GrimB but I've already got an Eden D115 thanks. Infact, I used it at last night's rehearsal and unplugged it at one point, leaving the 2x10 on its own. I really missed the bottom end and plugged it back in straight away.

So, to be more clear, I think for the trading scenario, I'm going to confine it to an 8ohm 1x12 or 2x12. Ta.

• 2 weeks later...