jjl5590

Boss RC-3
£85
London

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By CalDeep
      A pedals up for sale! OC2 Is potentially already gone. 

DOD Meatbox Reissue - mint and boxed - If you know, you know. £250

Boss CE2-B - £100 

Darkglass Limited Edition Hyper Luminal Compressor. Mint and boxed. - £200 

JHS Colour Box V2 - Good condition, Boxed - £350 

All prices include UK shipping. 

Would potentially consider a HX stomp in part exchange / trade. 

• By Sardar
      Only been used at home so in good condition.
      Up for sale as I've bought a Helix so I'm starting to sell off my old pedals, hence no trades, sorry.

• By Sardar
      Only been used at home so in good condition.
      Up for sale as I've bought a Helix so I'm starting to sell off my old pedals, hence no trades, sorry.

• By dave_bass5
      I got this in Aug this year from PMT. Thought it would be handy for using with my keyboard, but turns out its not really the right tool. Going to need a Parametric, which i just so happen to have in my Helix. 
      Ive only used it for 3 hours, at a rehearsal, with it sitting on my synth. Comes with box, all paperwork, sticky feet etc. 
      £150 firm, inc 1st class post in UK. Wont ship off mainland. 
      Key features.
      Class-leading sound quality with 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate Dual 10-band EQs that can be used in stereo, parallel, or series Insert function for processing external effects with pre and/or post tone shaping Three different range settings: 30 Hz to 12.8 kHz, 32 Hz to 16 kHz, and 28 Hz to 14 kHz 15 dB boost/cut on each band, plus overall level control for each channel Stereo link function for operating both EQ channels together Intuitive interface with hands-on sliders and graphic EQ display Real-time panel setting and four memories for storing favorite sounds Panel Lock function disables controls to prevent unwanted changes Two onboard footswitches with customizable assignments Support for expanded control via external footswitches, an expression pedal, or MIDI Full MIDI I/O provided with mini TRS jacks (BMIDI-5-35 adaptor cable available separately) Micro USB jack for firmware updates Runs on PSA-series AC adaptor or three AA-size batteries
    • By elliott_Þórunn
      Boss CS-2 in decent condition and full working order (no box).
      There are quiet a few small marks on the pedal (pictured) but this is purely cosmetic damage, and is probably to be expected for a pedal built in the 80s.
      Excellent analog compressor pedal (the best one I've tried/owned).
      Cash on collection or I can post the pedal.
      Trade offers will be considered (especially of a Southampton Fifth Gear V2/Utility Knife, or one of the Ibanez Modulation Delays).

Buyer is responsible for any Paypal fees.

New price - £65