Up for sale here is my John East J Retro. This thing sounds great and I'm only selling as I recently took this out of my Overwater and replaced it with a J Tone.

Please note, my overwater has a separate battery box so the battery terminal is separate from the drop-in preamp (see pics) this means that a small amount of basic wire stripping and soldering is necessary to install the battery - hence the bargain price. The battery cables and ground cable are labelled to make it obvious!

£125 posted in the UK.

Any questions do let me know.

Many thanks

Dan

IMG_1132.jpg

IMG_1131.jpg

IMG_1130.jpg

IMG_1129.jpg

IMG_1128.jpg

Edited by d_g

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Hellzero
      Due to the Covid-19 situation and severe back problems (67% officially disabled because of it) plus right shoulder injury (non-operable capsulitis from which, after more than 3 years, I will never fully recover), I'm selling all my basses over 4 kilos and also the ones I'm not really using as well as some stuff I don't use. I've also considerably lowered the price for a quick sale.

BASSLAB StepAbout First Version, two-channel preamp and routing matrix for bass, guitar and Chapman stick. It's in fact a twin Richter BassXX preamp. If you don't know Richter preamps, they are the most transparent preamps to date. It's also an excellent headphones preamp.

NO TRADE !
      NON NEGOTIABLE PRICE !

Asking price including shipping fully insured with tracking number to your place in these European countries (ask for other countries) : Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France (excluding French overseas departments and territories), Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom : £270 GBP !!! (new price is 775 USD, if you can find one...)

Shipping to United Kingdom is, of course, possible, but with an extra customs fee (VAT + other taxes + courier fee), because U.K. is now outside EEC.

Fully working and in well used condition.

Non-smoking environment as usual.

This preamp has been fully serviced and comes with a power supply (not supplied with even when bought new). It can also be battery powered, see photos.

Link to the BassLab StepAbout page, check the video to see all the possibilities : https://basslab.de/stepabout-elektronics/

Link to the Richter BassXX page : http://www.richter-ee.de/home.html

Link to the price list : http://www.stick.com/shop/prices/

What you see is what you get !

Look at the photos taken under different angles and light to see the well used condition.

Here is the link to the 24 photos in high resolution, plus the user manual : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1YAR73rCtLL2GxFhSln9dZnkkd9tEJawp?usp=sharing

Don't hesitate to ask for more.

• By SumOne
      Edit - Sold.
      DSM & Humboldt Bass Simplifier. £190
      Perfect condition, only about 6 months old (bought from Andertons for £299), hasn't left the house.
      Twickenham pickup or postage at buyers cost.
      I'm selling a lot of Pedals (Pictured below, each has their own advert) so can do discounts if you're buying more than one. 

• By Baloney Balderdash
      Me utilizing a low gain overdrive, blended with clean signal via one of my Boss LS-2 pedals, as much as to introduce some low gain tube like grid as as an harmonic enhancer, and a TC Electronic SpectraComp, 3 band compressor, as much as a regular compressor as as a tone shaper/enhancer, got me thinking if there are any 3 band preamp/overdrive pedals, with freely selectable frequency crossover points for the 3 bands, that goes all the way from clean to lower medium overdrive for each of the 3 bands, and got a separate unaffected clean signal volume control as well, out there, preferably all analog, and preferably with a character similar to the Tech 21 Oxford/Joyo Orange Juice/Orange amp -esque?
      Probably a long shot since there would likely be a quite limited market for a pedal with such functionality, probably being too unusual and specific for it to be viable for anyone to make, unless they do custom orders.
      But if that's the case any idea who might take on such a task, preferably located somewhere in Europe, and what kind of money approximately we could possibly be talking about? 
    • By MrT-Bass
      MXR M81 Preamp pedal - VGC with original box, etc... £100 + £5 shipping in UK
      Bank transfer preferred but Paypal (Friends & Family) could also work.

• By Hellzero
      For sale only :

ACG EQ-02 with 2 tone knobs (so a 5 K that can be turned into a 3 K or a 4 K) with TAD Mustard PIO 47nF capacitors + spare ACG original volume and tone + original ACG black knobs + John EAST BLI-01 (low battery indicator) + battery clip + output jack !!!

NO TRADE POSSIBLE !
      NON NEGOTIABLE PRICE !

Asking price including shipping fully insured with tracking number to your place in these European countries (ask for other countries) : Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France (excluding French overseas departments and territories), Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom : £234 GBP !!! New price was around £400 GBP for the whole, if not more !

Shipping to United Kingdom is, of course, possible, but with an extra customs fee (VAT + other taxes + courier fee), because U.K. is now outside EEC.

In fully working condition with light use (knobs are brand new and no scratchy pots) and coming with the 2 user's manuals.

Removed from ACG Finn R Type 5 Fretless as I don't use the filters at all, only the tone(s)...

With everything that is coming with you can use it as a 3 knobs, 4 knobs (with one tone for the 2 pickups) or 5 knobs (with a separate tone for each pickup which was the way I was using it). You can even use it with a single pickup as the spare volume knob will allow it. And you also get the very useful (and not made anymore) low battery indicator EAST BLI-01.

Link to the ACG EQ-02 manual : http://www.acguitars.co.uk/docs/eq02Manual2009.pdf

Link to the John EAST BLI-01 manual : https://www.bestbassgear.com/wiring-diagrams/BLI-01_Wiring Diagram.pdf

What you see is what you get !

Look at the photos taken at different angles and under different lights to see the real condition.

Don't hesitate to ask for more.