Why become a member? ×

SOLD PLEASE DELETE - G&L L2000 USA (2014)
£750
Edinburgh

dmckee

Reluctantly selling my American G&L 2000. Fantastic bass. Has the #12 neck, like a modern P, which feels perfect to me. (I've had Tributes in the past and always found them to be a bit too chunky). Great range of tones, but if you know about the L2000 then you know that already.

Bass is in excellent condition - rarely gigged and only very light surface scratches below the strings. No buckle marks on the back. Finish is like glass! Only changes from stock are the addition of Dunlop strap locks and I had to have the nut replaced. (I popped it when I put nylon tapewounds on it). It now has a nut installed by Chris McIntyre (have a look at his basses online if you haven't already. Stunning. I have one). Not too sure what he uses - something and aluminium - but it's what he normally puts on his own basses, so no problem with quality.  Strung with Cobalt flats at the moment. 

Comes with the original case (it's a tiny bit scuffed in places, but almost ever used) plus certificate / spec sheet etc. 

This is a great price for a classic, premium (and hugely underrated) USA made bass. I'll be sorry to see it go as I love the feel of it - neck and body shape, and it balances perfectly on a strap  - but I only seem to be using my P basses these days so someone should get to play it. 

In Edinburgh, pickup ideal, but can ship at cost.  

Edited by dmckee
  • Like 4

• MB1 locked this topic