Why become a member? ×

Pedaltrain Classic 2 & Mono M80 Tour 2.0 case - Under Offer
£165
East London

Al Krow

If you're finding your current board is requiring you to play tetris to squeeze everything on, rather than being able to easily access and order your pedals, then the PT 2 could be just the ticket for you.

Following a significant downsizing of the number of my pedals over the past couple of months, my PT2 is currently sitting unused in storage.

The board itself is in very good condition - it had some holes drilled for an underboard PSU by the previous owner and I've left velcro on the top and a few gubbins on the bottom e.g. some angled wedges for easy underboard loading of my MXR PSU to access all the inputs and PSU lead and wire clips - but these can all be removed if you don't need.

The Mono M80 Tour 2.0 case, on the other hand, is basically new. It provides a fantastic compromise between protection and weight. The best price of one of these new online I can find is £149 and for the board, by itself, I think would be around £80 new.

So given their respective conditions - I've knocked 20% off for the mint Mono case and 40% off the board  i.e.:

• £120 for the M80 Mono case
  • £45 for the PT2 board

Add £10 for P&P or I'd happy to meet half way within a reasonable distance of Bow E3

PT 2 II.jpg

PT 2 III.jpg

PT 2 IV.jpg

PT 2 V.jpg

Edited by Al Krow
  • Like 2