Guest BassKS

Guest BassKS

Dan Dean: Electric Bass Method Books 1,2,3 [size=4]SOLDATO[/size]

Fender Bass; An Illustrated History [size=4]SOLD[/size]

Stanley Clarke; 16 Materpieces [size=4]£SOLD[/size]

Jaco Pastorius: Essential Jaco [size=4]£SOLD[/size]

Standing in the Shadows of Motown: No Cd but all the dots. [size=4]£SOLD[/size]

RHCP: Signature licks and CD [size=4]£SOLD[/size]

Books are in great condition and have absolutely no missing pages.

Fender acoustic Guitar. Cheap and cheerful and very good condition [size=4]£45[/size]
[url="http://www.soundslive.co.uk/product.asp?id=4850"]http://www.soundslive.co.uk/product.asp?id=4850[/url]

2 Planet Waves Instrument cables. Like the ones below but straight jacks and 30 ft in length [size=4]£12.50 each[/size]

Yamaha YT-250 Tuner. Nice tuner in great condish [size=4]£7[/size]

All prices include postage apart from the acoustic which will have to be picked up from london.

Edited by BassKS

Guest BassKS

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='436674' date='Mar 16 2009, 09:34 PM']I'll take the Fender book.[/quote]

There you go sir.

Guest BassKS

DAN DEAN Book Sold. some very studious types on this forum. That Wedding present for my mate seems more feasible with this cash freed.

has anyone bought and received any item(s) from this listing? as i have not received mine...

Fatos, i don't mean to put you on the spot but i have been PM'ing you but did not receieve any reply from you? maybe your inbox is not working properly or some other reason...???

Guest BassKS

[quote name='poorcow' post='443495' date='Mar 24 2009, 10:12 AM']has anyone bought and received any item(s) from this listing? as i have not received mine...

Fatos, i don't mean to put you on the spot but i have been PM'ing you but did not receieve any reply from you? maybe your inbox is not working properly or some other reason...???[/quote]

Hey dude,

The items are in the post. I have not had a chance to reach the computer for couple of days until this morning. Youll get your book. Im not trying to scam anyone, sometimes the technology lets us all down.