Why become a member? ×

Course of ten bass lessons for autumn/winter 2007

Steve A

Hello,

I am offering a course of 11 lessons between now (11th September 2007) and Christmas 2007 which is intended to help players develop their groove playing, understanding of chords/scales, develop time-feel... the fundamental knowledge needed to play well in a band setting.

I will be using computer software to play drum loops to develop groove playing, will record chord progressions to help students play along with changing harmonies and will also be able to record students to analyse and critique their performance.

I have found this method incredibly helpful for students. Often listening back to themselves and analysing their playing is an eye-opening experience.

Also, I believe that a player can develop quickly if taught the proper fundamentals, has a good efficient practice routine and puts in the work between regular lessons. Lessons are pretty useless if a student doesn't practice!

If you would be interested in taking a course of 11 lessons (pay for ten, get one free) then please message me or email me at [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you.

Steve

Edited by funkmunky

• 4 weeks later...