Nicholasbt

Traded, please remove
£3100
stockholm, Sweden

Marleaux is very famous for their amazing fretless basses, and this one is no exception. This is actually a very special bass, the only existing bolt-on mBass made by Marleaux. It is a bolt on as that is usually the preffered construction for a more balanced fretless sound.

The bass is in absolute pristine condition with no dings or marks. I am only selling it because I need the money.

20200918181503_IMG_0034.thumb.JPG.cb11649418ff1cfc0ecf74c1732c65d7.JPG

20200918181522_IMG_0035.thumb.JPG.b7885cde8764f2e06e7c34e24a7db4ce.JPG

20200918181205_IMG_0026.thumb.JPG.168069a64ce17d91059b99fed3fcb594.JPG

20200918181243_IMG_0028.thumb.JPG.f22acb91e4e3c1d0c40459ca1e2f0629.JPG

20200918181405_IMG_0032.thumb.JPG.dfd1b69937d9e84af1c771d997266c23.JPG

20200918181349_IMG_0031.thumb.JPG.1ebc6caa12e66fbd5b18e5f5e61977fc.JPG

20200918181324_IMG_0030.thumb.JPG.23cf684e43da94b4f1ac6a883e66a477.JPG

20200918181443_IMG_0033.thumb.JPG.36a802d9390cbf1eeea1f60a73d10858.JPG

Specs:
- 34" scale, 
- 5 string lined fretless 24 fret marks
- tree peace maple neck
- ebony fingerboard
- mahogany body
- figured pear wood top with wenge accent veneer
- delano quad coil pickups
- marleaux 3 band eq with active-passive switch
- includes marleaux rigid gigbag, strap locks, tools and marleaux booklet
- includes two removeable ebony finger ramps

This bass costs new around 4800€,

Open for trades/partial trades. :)

20200918181217_IMG_0027.JPG

20200918181300_IMG_0029.JPG

Edited by Nicholasbt
Traded
  • Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By mrbassman_de
      Selling my beloved F Bass Alain Caron AC5 Fretless with Redwood Burl Top and nearly all upgrades you can imagine  
      Specs:
      Redwood Burl top (Upgrade !),
      5A Flame maple body with acoustic chambers,
      34 scale (upgrade !)
      18 mm string spacing at bridge (upgrade !)
      5-pc-neck (upgrade !)
      Neck-Through design (upgrade !)
      Natural gloss finish,
      Ebony fingerboard without lines,
      2x magnetic pickups (additional neck pickup is an upgrade !),
      Ebony bridge with Piezo-PUs,
      Preamp with 3-band EQ,
      Pearl serial number
      Black hardware,
      Incl. Hardcase,
      Weight: 4,30 kg
      This is a fully loaded version of the "King of Fretless" model. The bunch of upgrades makes this bass rare and unique: Neck-Through, 2nd magnetic pickup, 34", 19mm, 5pc-neck ...
      Like new condition, not a single mark on it. For those who did never hear one of these, check "FBass AC6" at YT and you find a lot of world-class fretless players demonstrating this amazing fretless bass model.
      Technically everything is perfect and works fine. The top is breathtaking and the bass with its smaller sizes is a joy to play. The smooth shapings are simply amazing.
      This bass would retail today north of 12.000 USD plus shipping and import.
      Asking 6200 EUR (approx. 5500 GBP) plus shipping from Duesseldorf.
      (Part) trades considered:
      Fodera Elite 6 with 34" or less
      Smith Elite 5/6
      Alleva Coppolo Supremes 4/5
      Vintage Fenders
      F Bass fretted 5/6

• By Hellzero
      Due to the Covid-19 situation and severe back problems (66% officially disabled because of it) plus right shoulder injury (non-operable capsulitis from which, after more than 3 years, I will never fully recover), I'm selling all my basses over 4 kilos and also the ones I'm not really using. I've also considerably lowered the price for a quick sale.

MARUSZCZYK Elwood 4 Fretless in almost new condition, 2010 !!!

NO TRADES !
      NON NEGOTIABLE PRICE !

Asking price including shipping fully insured with tracking number to your place in these European countries (ask for other countries) : Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France (excluding French overseas departments and territories), Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom : £549 GBP !!! (new price is €1200 Euros !!!)

In fully working condition, fully original (except for the crap Maruszczyk SC4 pickups changed for ToneRider TRJ1) and in almost new condition.

Here are the specifications :
      Body : one piece swamp ash
      Neck : one piece very slightly flamed maple
      Fingerboard : ebony
      Positions : 21 (lined)
      Headstock : angled
      Pickups : 2 brand new ToneRider TRJ1 in 60's position
      Controls : volume, volume, tone
      Tuners : no name Maruszczyk 4 in line
      Bridge : no name Maruszczyk
      Strings spacing at bridge : 19 mm
      Nut : black polymer
      Strings spacing at nut : 11 mm
      Knobs : original metal dome
      Scale : 34 inches
      Hardware colour : chrome
      Truss rod : one fully working
      Finish : 3 Tone Sunburst open grain matte
      Land of craftsmanship : Poland
      Serial number : 100208
      Year : 2010
      Weight : 4.255 kilos
      Action : from 1.5 mm under the G string to 2 mm under the E string at 12th position (can go lower, but was perfect for me)

Will be sent in a form fitted polystyrene Eko parcel as I have no bag or case for this bass (no worries as it's like having a soft case wrapping the bass) and will comme with a spare hardly used flat wounds strings set (as seen on the last photo, looks like Rotosound).

Non-smoking environment as usual.

The bass has been fully set up professionally. It has been fitted with a brand new set of Fodera Medium Nickel Round Wound strings (45 - 65 - 85 - 105).

This bass has almost never been played and is almost as new. The ToneRider TRJ1 pickups are terrific sounding vintage pickups.

Link to the Maruszczyk Elwood C page : Elwood C | Public Peace (public-peace.de)

What you see is what you get !

Look at the photos taken under different angles to see the fantastic almost new condition for a 10 years old bass ! All the photos are here : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1otKa943bvinPUtL33_VWxAIWU4EnDlta?usp=sharing

Don't hesitate to ask for more.

• By lawriemacmillan
      Imperial Matthew Garrison shape with custom specifications. 
      4000-4500 GBP is the ballpark amount of cash I would look for to be included in a trade with a fretted bass I am looking for. 
      I am enthusiastic to negotiate part trades for your:
      early 1970s Jazz bass, especially naturally highly relic'd, not mint condition. Lakland USA Joe Osborn 4 string Jazz bass. Pre-EB Musicman Stingray.  Moollon J5  Stunning single-cut bass made in the Fodera workshop in Brooklyn, NYC. This is not the Standard bolt-on model.
      2009 build.
      Buckeye top. Walnut body. Ebony fingerboard.
      Fodera/Duncan singlecoil pickups with buckeye covers.
      Matching buckeye ramp.
      Extended B string.
      26 'fret' positions.
      34" scale.
      19mm string spacing at the bridge.
      48m nut width.
      Fodera premium padded gig bag.
      Excellent overall condition. Some minor surface bumps which are unnoticeable unless closely inspected.
      3 band EQ with selectable mid frequency selector and coil tap switches.

• By FEND3R
      PRICE DROP - NOW £2050
       1990 Fender Custom shop fretless Jazz Bass. As you can expect from a John Page era custom shop bass – a superb instrument and one of the earliest Fender fretless jazz basses that I have seen from Fender (after the extremely rare ones from the 70s).
      As one can expect the bass has been played a lot and shows a lot of dings and dongs, patina on the hardware, etc., but is all original and in perfect functional condition: straight neck with more place in the truss rod to adjust (it is not maxed out), all electronics and hardware work accordingly, action can be set very nice and low. The bass is superbly responsive, resonates extremely well with great dynamics and the harmonics are just amazing – it both sings and does the “mwah” just as well. I have not made any attempts to renew the hardware (remove the patina), because IMHO it gives it character, but if you wish my bass tech can do that prior to shipping. Width at nut is 38mm and the bass weights 4,07kg. according to my home scale. It comes with a black tolex case, probably not original.
      More detailed pictures can be found here - https://photos.app.goo.gl/xzum76RP3hJfic3s5
      Why am I selling it if its such a great bass – I am letting go a part of my collection and keeping only the vintage precisions. The asking price is what it costed me, so am not very keen on discounts. No trades, I am afraid, unless it is a well played pre-1974 precision or recent B-15. Also, if you purchase it and do not find yourself to like it – I can take it back as long as you cover the shipping and payment fees.
      Any questions – please, feel free to ask. Price includes shipping to most parts of EU.  
      You can check my feedback here : 

• By Allaboutthebass
      Hi,
      I'm not looking for any trades at the moment but my arm could be twisted by a nice 4 string classic ray with a rosewood fretboard, or a Spector euro LX. (Cash either way)
      I had this up for sale a few months ago and withdrew it because I knew I would regret it. However, its time to put my big knickers and to let it go once and for all.
      Its a great bass, in great condition (see pics, shout if you would like some more pics).
      Check out the following link for details 
      https://www.marleaux-bass.com/marleaux-bass_consat_custom.html
      I would prefer social distance collection, although I'm happy to drive for an hour to deliver. (say 80 miles top)
      I can post, shipping and Insurance will be at the buyers expense
      Here is a summary, see pics for weight according to kitchen scales and the width of the nut.
      Body: Mahogany Top: Bubinga Neck: Maple Neck: Bolt on. Fretboard: Ebony (No Makers) Frets: 24 Scale: 34 inches Pickups: Delano SBC Electronics: Marleaux EQ BC3 Controls: Master Vol - Pickup Blend - 3-Band Active / Passive Switch: Pickup Split Hardware Finish: Black Tuners: Schaller Colour: Natural Case: Generic Made in Germany Happy to answer any questions.
      Cheers
      Neil.