leema

New Fender American Professional Jazz - Price Drop
£1250
London

NOW £1050

Brand new Fender American Professional Jazz.

Bought it new from a store in USA as a moving away/returning to UK present to myself. By the time I got back to Europe, situation has changed and now have to let it go to a new loving owner.

Comes as/with all you would expect from a brand new bass (including protective plastics, etc.)

One thing to mention - US border, after inspecting the case, didn't bother to put it back into its packaging, so case ended up with a few scuffs (could be seen in one of the pictures).

Collection from South East London or a possible drop off within M25.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

Edited by leema

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Marky Screen
      Got 3 sets of jazz pups lying around at the moment in the spares box so these have to go.
      Great "budget" vintage voiced cloth wire jazz set.
      definitely will keep up with your SPB1s etc for much less mullah.
      Neck and bridge different sizes.
      Plenty of wire left.
      Price includes UK postage.

• By sunfish
      Here is my lovely Fender Japan FSR 62 Walnut Jazz bass. With hard case. £875
      This is a stunning bass to play. Very punchy sound, with more kick than my USA jazz.
      The neck is a slim “C” shape with a rosewood fingerboard and exceptionally smooth and easy to play.
      Weight is 8.9lbs
      My drummer will be upset this is up for sale as the walnut finish matches his favourite snare drum!
      The walnut finish is lovely and very tricky to photograph. The machine heads and bridge are a smokey black which matches the walnut finish superbly.
      There is a small ding on the back of the headstock difficult to notice. (see picture) 
      I would normally be very happy to meet up half way, within reason but due to not wanting to die in this pandemic or get fined for breaching the regulations, I will post it in the UK for £35

• By yourfurryfiend
      In very good condition, plays well. I find the pickups a little hot, in a good way.
      I prefer P/PJ basses so this doesn't get that much play, mostly sitting pretty on the wall hanger.
      Comes with a Fender Deluxe gig bag which the shop very kindly gave me, even though it should have been for a Mexican Fender (Wunjo, Denmark Street I believe).
      The bag is generally in a good condition.
      Will courier at buyer's expense.
      Body
          Body Material: Soft Maple
          Body Finish: Polyurethane
          Body Shape: Jazz Bass
      Neck
          Neck Material: Maple
          Neck Finish: Vintage Tint Gloss
          Neck Shape: "C" Shape
          Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
          Fingerboard: Maple
          Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
          Number of Frets: 20
          Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
          String Nut: Synthetic Bone
          Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
          Position Inlays: Block

• By Onox
      I am selling a great sounding and nice to play classic Jazz Bass: Alder Body, Pao Ferro Fretboard, Fender Vintage PUs, 4 Kg, nice aging.   The Bass was build around 2010/11 in the first Line of the Roadworn Series. The Parts are all american but the Bass was assembled in Mexico. Its a great Jazz Bass with Vintage Feel and classic vintage Jazz Bass Sound, that always fits in the mix.    EU Shipping is no problem, feel free to ask any Questions.