Why become a member? ×

Fender Modern Player Telecaster Bass - £470
£470

Jellyfish

Hi all,

Recently purchased this but have had a rare opportunity to buy something I've wanted for sometime so it's going straight back up for sale (and it may have something to do with the fact that my collection is quickly approaching double digits...😅)

Great condition as you can see from the pictures. Action is great but I will include some new Rotosounds as it could do with a new set of strings. No issues with tuners/truss rod/electronics etc. Full spec is below pictures.

Collection from Birmingham or happy for buyer to arrange courier. Am also happy to include Hiscox hard case (great condition) for an extra £90 - the bass fits snugly in it and would guarantee shipping safety. Bank transfer or cash only please. :) 

Now for the pics:

2tX6qqI.jpg&key=6378039f4e2820949f75bfe9

BqRN1DZ.jpg&key=f39c5fcff2a31fa124cbdab7

FFHBdee.jpg&key=45055bf4a40cf64d6d981096

r57iq7g.jpg&key=cd3997e6214ecdf40f762a3a

ooTFlnZ.jpg&key=4583f8c0c2bce7fd54e76e87

TUCwze0.jpg&key=d9e054278054576bba14a194

Throughout its history, Fender® has always made a special point of welcoming new players to the family by offering entry-level instruments of remarkable style and substance (such as the Duo-Sonic?, Mustang® and Musicmaster® models), with great sound, classic looks, solid performance and eminent affordability. The Modern Player series continues that great my-first-Fender tradition, with thoroughly modern features and several distinctively unconventional new takes on our most revered instruments-all with outstandingly attainable value.

Features include an alder body, C-shaped maple neck, maple fretboard with 9.5? radius and 20 medium jumbo frets, dual Modern Player Wide Range humbucking Precision Bass® pickups, three-ply parchment (Sunburst model) or single-ply black (Butterscotch Blonde model) pickguard, three knurled ?chrome-dome? control knobs (neck volume, bridge volume, master tone), vintage-style bridge with four brass saddles, open-gear tuners and nickel/chrome hardware. Available in Two-color Sunburst and Butterscotch Blonde.

Features/Specifications:

Body & Bridge:

• Body: Alder
  • Finish: Tobacco Sunburst
  • Bridge: Vintage Style 4-Saddle Bridge with Brass Saddles
  • Pickguard: Black

Neck:

• Neck: C-shaped Maple
  • Fretboard: Maple
  • Frets: 20 Frets

Pickups & Hardware:

• Neck Pickup: Modern Player Wide Range Precision Bass® Pickup