fclef4life

💥 Fender American Jazz Bass Professional V Olympic White 💥
£1300
Barcelona

Hey guys! I am selling my Fender American Jazz Bass Professional 5 string, in Olympic White finish. This is the 5-string Fender bass that I liked the most. I compared it to a Fender Elite series that I had (more expensive model) and this passive Fender has a more organic and vintage sound, as well as the low B string has greater definition and volume for my taste. 

This Fender is in mint conditions. I'm the only owner, I bought it new in store. I have asked Xavier Lorita (professional luthier, whom many of you surely know) to change the Volume / Volume / Tone to Volume / Balance / Tone configuration. Which is much more practical and comfortable from my perspective, especially for live performances. Lorita also shielded the pickups on this Fender to avoid noises.

This Fender has an Alder body, Maple neck, Rosewood fingerboard, 34" scale, Fender Single Coil V-Mod pickups. The bass comes with its original Fender hardcase, among other candies from the brand. Price €1450 €1400, no trades please. Location Barcelona, Spain.

IMG_20200613_220443.jpg

IMG_20200613_220504.jpg

IMG_20200613_220531.jpg

IMG_20200613_220541.jpg

IMG_20200613_220553.jpg

IMG_20200613_220559.jpg

IMG_20200613_220648.jpg

IMG_20200613_220702.jpg

IMG_20200613_220738.jpg

IMG_20200613_220911.jpg

IMG_20200613_220953.jpg

IMG_20200613_221008.jpg

Edited by fclef4life
  • Like 4

On 27/07/2020 at 13:36, msaez said:

Hello , 

What is the weight exactly ? 

Matt

Hi Matt, the weight is 4.2kg. Thanks for your interest

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By waveydavy
      Fender neck plate with gasket and screws. Used, some scuffing. See photos
    • By fliegerhands
      Hi all,
      I'm selling my delightful Dingwall NG2 5 string bass in black. This is due to already having an ABI 5, so this isn't getting as much use as it deserves!
      I bought it new in summer 2020 and it's only had some home use since. It's fully set up, the intonations great and it plays beautifully. 
      I did fit a satin black pickguard from Quickguards (https://quickguards.com/) onto it, but I will also include the origional scratchplate if you want to swap back. It's also been fitted with Schaller strap lock buttons (I will also give you the part that fits onto the strap) but I will supply you with the origional buttons if you'd like.
      This bass also comes with the Dingwall case pictured. Collection from the Brighton (England, UK) area prefferred -  shipping would be at extra cost to the buyer. Please ask if you'd like more info and pics!
      Full specs and details are below:
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      The Dingwall NG-2 is the signature instrument of Adam "Nolly" Getgood, bassist for progressive metal titans Periphery. Reflecting Nolly's highly-technical playing style, the NG2 can meet the demands of any modern bass player, with its range of cutting-edge features.
      Dingwall are renowned for crafting instruments of the utmost quality, and the NG2 is no exception. Taking conventional construction to the next level with a multi-scale design, this bass offers immense playability while projecting some of the most precise tones we've ever heard from a bass.
      Construction
      The NG2 boasts an elegant and sleek body design, especially with its carbon fibre print pickguard. But looks aside, it is the instrument's materials that are more key to its focused and detailed sound. With the body formed from Alder, this tonewood has a strong mid-range bark that pumps out balanced lows and crisp highs, allowing notes to sound broad yet lively.
      Paired with a bolt-on Maple neck, this bright-sounding material further accentuates the instrument's top-end presence, with its 5-piece design offering incredible strength and stability. Letting notes cut through effortlessly in even the most frantic of mixes, the Maple neck's bolt-on joint also enhances their definition and attack.
      Multi-Scale Design
      The most noteworthy feature of the NG-2 is its multi-scale design. With a 37" scale on the low B string and a 34" scale on the G, the higher string tension on the lower strings gives the bass more punch and clarity where it matters most.
      Utilising fanned frets, these allow for super-accurate intonation across the entire fingerboard, with their slanted placement suiting the natural resting position of your hand. It may look odd at first, but you'd be surprised at how easy it is to adapt to this type of neck!
      Electronics & Hardware
      The NG2 is installed with a pair of punchy Dingwall-designed FD-3N pickups. These deliver the thunderous and aggressive sounds most synonymous with Nolly, featuring Neodymium magnets for improved definition. The pickups are placed close to the bridge to further boost the instrument's upper mid-range response, for increased clarity when fighting against the sound of multiple guitars.
      Featuring a master volume control, the NG2 also boasts a 4-way rotary pickup selector that lets you use each pickup alone, or in conjunction with one another in series or parallel modes. With an active/passive switch that can let you achieve vintage and modern voicings, it is the Darkglass 3-band preamp that really sets this bass apart. Giving you control over the three main areas of the NG2's EQ, you can tailor the sound of the bass to suit practically any style of music, not solely metal.
      The NG2 is also kitted out with tour-grade hardware appointments, including lightweight open-gear tuners that offer a smooth feel for precise pitching. The NG2's highly-adjustable staggered bridge design also allows each string to vibrate more freely, for greater sustain and resonance.
      Specifications:
      Body
      Material: Alder
      Finish: Polyester Base, Polyurethane Colour
      Pickguard: Satin black (Carbon Fibre Print pickguard also included)
      Neck
      Material: Maple, 5-Piece
      Fingerboard: Maple
      Fingerboard Radius: 240mm (9.45”)
      Scale Length: 37" (B) - 34" (G)
      Carve: Medium Thin C-Shape
      Reinforcement: Heavy Duty Truss-Rod
      Headstock: Matching, Flat w/ String Retaining Bar
      Nut Width: 45.5mm (1.8")
      Frets: 24
      Fret Size: 'Banjo'
      Fret Material: 18% Hard Nickel Silver
      Electronics & Hardware
      Pickups: Dingwall FD-3N (Neodymium Magnets)
      Controls: Master Volume, 4-Way Rotary Pickup Selector, 3-Band Darkglass Preamp w/ Active/Passive Toggle Switch
      Hardware Colour: Smoked Chrome
      Tuners: Open-Back
      Knobs: Knurled Dome-Style
      Input Jack: Switchcraft
      Other
      Gigbag: Dingwall Gigbag
      Factory Tuning: B Standard

• By Kizzie25
      Fender Jazz bass, Mexican 2016, 4 string. Maple neck with black block inlays and black bindings along fretboard. Natural finish. Great bass, sad to sell it but I'm married to my others and I'd prefer it was being played. Comes with hard case. First time seller on here so don't hesitate to let me know if you need some more info! 

• By Kinder
      Hi
      My sale fell through (the courier lost the bass, long story but I got it back) so it's back up for sale at £925.
      I bought this new 7 years ago and it was my main gigging bass until I moved to a Jazz. It’s been my backup since then so I’ve decided to sell with a heavy heart.
      It’s set up with flats and plays beautifully, the neck really is lovely. Comes with the moulded Fender case but I don’t have the case candy I’m afraid.
      I put straplocks on but don’t have the originals, so I’ll throw in the Comfort strap.
      It’s in perfect condition apart from a bit of scuffing on the G string tuning peg from where it wore through my gig bag. I've tried to show this in the photos.
      If you want to come and try it you’d be very welcome – I can set up my rig in the garage so we can keep our distance. After my recent experience I won't courier if, but I would be happy to deliver it up to 100 miles or meet the buyer.  I'm not trusting a courier with this.
      No trades thanks. I’ve bought loads of stuff from here over the years but haven’t bothered getting much feedback. I could ask some sellers for feedback if anyone wants reassurance.
      Cheers
      Andy

Edit: this weighs 9.4lb or 4.3kg. And string spacing at the bridge is 18-19mm.

• By waveydavy
      For sale set of dimarzio model j DP123 replacement pickups- direct fit for fender and similar jazz bass. Side by side humbucker design, height adjustable poll pieces. Well used condition- see photos