Why become a member? ×

Dean Edge 5 Fretted - Sold, Thank you!!

MoJoKe

The gas got the better of me and I bought a couple of Spectors this month, and unlike some here, I don't need 10 basses(!!) so this lovely little beast is now available for sale.

It was bought from a fellow basschatter, about 18 months ago so I feel it ought to go back to one! Its in really great condition, has stupendously low action, plays like a dream, sounds fantastic and has a nearly new set of elixir extra lights on.

I'll get some pics up as soon as possible. As for a price, I'm open to sensible offers, but bear in mind they are about £349 new and this is a really nice one!

Edited by MoJoKe

Bump for an excellent bass, I have a four string version with quilt top and it is one of the nicest playing basses I've tried. I dont think these basses get the recognition they deserve as they sound good and are great value for money.

Good luck with the sale!

Edited by CJBASS

[quote name='Hit&Run' post='431787' date='Mar 11 2009, 06:46 PM']What kind of price are you looking at?[/quote]

As said plays like a dream, it's in lovely condition with no knocks, dings or buckle rash, the elixirs are £35 a set (If you have never tried them, do!! Unless you play with a pick, you'll get 3-4 times the life of a standard set, and they are so slippery and fast to play), but I know times is hard...

I'd ship it anywhere in the UK in a (tatty but solid) hard case for £220, or if you can meet me anywhere within 50 miles of Exeter its yours for £200.

Edited by MoJoKe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...