Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Feeler: Ashdown ABM 500 RC EVO II amp

largo

Out of nothing more than curiosity I've just bought myself an Ampeg SVT-3 Pro from this very forum. Not even a GAS attack !!!!
Time will tell if it's the right decision but in the meantime I need to think about getting back some of the cash that I paid for it.
So, up for sale is my trusty Ashdown. It's a few years old, never been a problem and is the the UK version. Always flightcased so in VGC.
I don't have pics as it's packed with all the other gear in the trailer, but if it's essential then I can get some this weekend.
Oh yeah price. I reckon £300 + £10 P&P via DHL is a fair price.
Any offers?

Edited by largo

[quote name='largo' post='429796' date='Mar 9 2009, 08:36 PM']Out of nothing more than curiosity I've just bought myself an Ampeg SVT-3 Pro from this very forum. Not even a GAS attack !!!!
Time will tell if it's the right decision but in the meantime I need to think about getting back some of the cash that I paid for it.
So, up for sale is my trusty Ashdown. It's a few years old, never been a problem and is the the UK version. Always flightcased so in VGC.
I don't have pics as it's packed with all the other gear in the trailer, but if it's essential then I can get some this weekend.
Oh yeah price. I reckon £300 + £10 P&P via DHL is a fair price.
Any offers?[/quote]

If there's no issues with it, I'll have that. :)